Everyday Hospital Bronze Plus
- If you’re aged 18–29 you could save up to 10% with the Youth discount.
- Join before turning 26 and you’ll save 10% every year you remain on the cover until age 41.
- You can even mix and match our great value extras with your hospital cover!
- If you’re 31 and don’t have hospital cover, get it before 1 July and avoid the Lifetime Health Cover Loading (LHC).
- Want to cut your premium further? Choose a $750 excess for an even lower premium!
- It’s a great hospital cover which includes 19 out of 38 clinical treatment categories, perfect for singles and couples who don’t have kids on the radar.
Everyone loves a discount
Are you eligible?
Join before turning 26 and you’ll save 10% every year you remain on the cover. The youth discount phases out by 2% each year after you turn 41.
Less your 10% discount if you're eligible
*Premium for members eligible for a 25.059% Australian Government Rebate on private health insurance, located in Victoria with a $750 excess. Does not consider any Lifetime Health Cover loading which may apply. Rebate levels vary from 0% to 33.413% and depend upon your age and your income.
Related to someone in the Australian Defence Force?
Stoked to be part of the family!
You can join Defence Health if you’re the sibling, partner, child, grandchild or parent of a serving or former member of the Australian Defence Force
You’ll be covered for…
Everyday Hospital Bronze Plus is a great hospital cover which includes 19 of the 38 clinical treatment categories, perfect for singles and couples who don’t have kids on the radar.
Hospital surgery to the teeth and gums (e.g. wisdom teeth or dental implants).
Bone, joint & muscle
Disorders and injuries of the musculoskeletal system (e.g. carpal tunnel, fractures, hand surgery, joint fusion, bone spurs, osteomyelitis and bone cancer).
Tonsils, adenoids & grommets
In-hospital treatment of tonsils and adenoids and insertion or removal of grommets.
Ear, nose & throat
Includes ear, nose, throat, middle ear, thyroid, parathyroid, larynx, lymph nodes and related areas of the head and neck.
The following clinical categories are also covered, and examples of treatment:
Boom! Just avoided the loading.
If you’re 31 and don’t have hospital cover by 1 July, get Everyday Hospital Bronze Plus and avoid the Lifetime Health Cover Loading (LHC).
You also get comprehensive ambulance treatment from state-appointed Ambulance providers so no need for a separate membership.