Health Insurance for Defence Connections
- Get a quote in just 30 seconds
- Join online in under 5 minutes
Join online & we'll take care of everything
Are you eligible to join?
You can join Defence Health if you’re the sibling, partner, former partner, child, grandchild or parent of a serving or former member of the Australian Defence Force or employee of the Department of Defence or Defence related departments.
- If your Grandpa served in WWII, you’re eligible to join!
- If your sister is in the ADF, you’re eligible to join!
- If your son serves in the ADF, you're eligible to join!
- If you’re a current or former employee of a defence-related agency, company or authority, or a company contracted to Defence, you’re eligible to join!
Defence Health is not for profit, which means member contributions stay in the fund to benefit all members. In 2019, 91c in every $1 of member premiums was returned in benefits to our members.
If you are eligible, join the health fund that has been supporting ADF members and their families manage their health needs for over 65 years.