• Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm

Health Insurance for the Defence Community

ADF & active Reservistsand their...

  • Families
  • Kids
  • Partners

Connected to Defence through my...

  • Work
  • Past Service
  • Family
Why choose us?
  • We're for family, not for profit
  • We exist to benefit members
  • Over 60 years experience
  • Customer satisfaction award winner
  • Friendly expert staff
  • Supporting ADF families
  • ‘Gallipoli letter’ provides …

    The ‘Gallipoli letter’ was written by a young journalist and yet-to-become media baron, Keith Murdoch, almost 100 years ago. The 8000-word, 25-page letter provides a breathtaking insight to the dire c…
    Read More
  • Members Own Health Funds

    We exist to benefit members. Defence Health is proud to be a part of an exciting new initiative designed to highlight a genuine choice for Australians when it comes to choosing their health fund. A gr…
    Read More

You can join Defence Health if you recognise yourself in one of the groups below.

What does active Reservist mean?

Active Reservist means a person who is actively serving in the Army Reserve, Air Force Reserve or Naval Reserve of Australia. This includes standby active Reservists who are engaged in 20 or more paid training days per financial year.


Getting a quote is quick and easy - click here to get one now.

If you don't fit within this group you may be eligible through your past service, family or work - visit our Defence Connections area to get a quote.


You can join Defence Health if you recognise yourself in one or more of the groups below.

Past service

ADF supporters

Extended families


Getting a quote is quick and easy - click here to get one now.


Partners and kids of permanent ADF members and active Reservists, their partners and kids can all join Defence Health. Click here to get a quick quote in the ADF Families and active Reservists area.

If you don't fit within either of these groups or you're not sure, give us a call on 1800 335 425.