Managing your policy online
Whether you’re moving house, getting married or switching banks, it’s easy to update your membership details through Online Member Services. Or you can call us and we'll make any changes for you.
Using Online Member Services
Online Member Services puts you in control of your membership any time of day or night from the comfort of your own computer. Here are some of the things you’ll be able to do once registered.
- View your health cover
- Claim on selected Extras
- Set up direct credit for receiving benefit payments
- View claims history and remaining limits
- Update your contact details including email address
- Update banking details
- Change your level of cover
- Request a member card
- Add or remove people from your membership
- Nominate your Government Rebate level
- Declare your reservist status
- Register a dependant as a student
- Download your annual Private Health Insurance tax statement.
If you need any help, just call us on 1800 335 425.