Defence Health Travel Insurance Options
Flexible cover to suit your needs
Whether you're exploring near or far, Defence Health Travel Insurance can help provide peace of mind*:
- Travelling internationally
- Travelling within Australia
- Frequent travellers
Defence Health Travel Insurance also provides cover with*:
- Special terms and conditions for ADF members
- Snow, golf, cruise, adventure add-on packs for specialty travel
And for all types of travellers*:
- Singles, couples or families
- Of all ages*
If you're a member of the Defence Health family you also have access to*:
- Special pricing for Defence Health members & ADF members
Defence Health Travel Insurance could save you a small fortune and provide you with peace of mind while travelling.
We'll cover you for unlimited~ overseas emergency and medical expenses and pay benefits for lost luggage and rental vehicle excess as well as cancellation fees and lost deposits*.
* Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Sub-limits apply to particular types of losses or claims. Some plans are not available to travellers aged over 74 years. ~ Where used, the term 'Unlimited' only means there is no capped dollar sum insured. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply as set out in the PDS. All costs and expenses claimed must be reasonable. We will only pay for treatment received and/or hospital accommodation during the 12 month period after the sickness first showed itself or the injury happened. You do not have cover under certain sections while travelling in Australia. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for full details. In particular, please read the Pre-existing Medical Conditions section.
Disclaimer: Travel insurance is arranged by Defence Health Ltd ABN 80 008 629 481 AFSL 313890. This insurance is issued and managed by AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 trading as Allianz Global Assistance for the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Defence Health, Allianz and/or Allianz Global Assistance do not provide any advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Where advice is provided by Defence Health Ltd, it is provided on behalf of Defence Health Ltd and not on behalf of the insurer Allianz or its agent Allianz Global Assistance. Allianz and/or Allianz Global Assistance are not responsible for any such advice. Before making a decision please consider the Product Disclosure Statement. We receive a commission which is a percentage of your premium – refer to our Financial Services Guide for details or ask us for more information before you purchase a policy.